On 4, April, 2011, through the Oversea Sales Marketing and Technology Department unremitting efforts of all Helios staffs, our company was informed by written notice from Nepal Telecom that Helios won the tender (Tender Number: NDCL/09/067-68) for Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of RF Repeaters for GSM Mobile Network with our full advantages of technology in the digital intermediate frequency (Digital SDR) area. The first phase of the project contract amount is USD1.7million. The successful bid, once again proved that our customers approved and were satisfied with the Cellular Network Optimization Solution we provided.
On 7, April, 2011, Chairman Mr Zhuo, GM Mr Zou Taihua and Deputy GM Mr Zou Taifeng took a flight to Nepal Telecom and signed a formal framework contract with Nepal Telecom in the Central Office of Nepal Telecom on 10, April, 2011 after meeting and discussing cooperation details with Material Management Dept, Technology Dept, Finance Dept and Legal Affairs Dept.
1. The two sides are discussing the framework contract details
2. Nepal Telecom President Mr.Vishwa Nath Goel is carefully reviewing the terms of the framework contract
3. GM, Mr Zou Taihua on behalf of Helios Technologies signed framework contract
4. President, Mr.Vishwa Nath Goel on behalf Nepal Telecom signed framework contract
5. After signing the contract, the two sides shook hands and exchanged contract
6. Nepal Telecom President Mr. Vishwa Nath Goe expressed their congratulation on Helios and required us to complete the first phase of the project on time with quality guarantee
7. Joint photo for main participants of this conversion