Industrial Cellular IoT Edge Gateway G42/G42S Series
The G42/G42S Industrial cellular Edge Gateways are designed for connecting diverse types of field sensors and equipment to cloud via LTE/3G cellular network, which is suitable for IoT and M2M applications that require secure and rugged LTE connectivity in harsh environment, such as water&waste water, gas&oil, industry 4.0, smart city, vending machines, etc.
With rich interfaces, includes Ethernet ports, RS232/RS485, digital inputs, analog inputs, relay outputs, I2C, power output, USB, GPS, WIFI, etc., The G42/G42S Edge Gateways allow users to integrate legacy systems with modern sensors. With high-performance 32-bit ARM-based CPU, Modbus RTU/TCP, MQTT, TCP/IP, and customized protocols, as well as up to 1G flash and 32G micro SD local data storage, enables users to collect, store and process data at IoT edge network. Besides, G42S embedded with a 7inch HD TFT touch screen provides a better user experience for field data display and maintenance.
The LTE CAT 6/CAT4 and VPN provide ample bandwidth and secure connectivity for transferring field data to remote server.
- Rich Industrial interfaces, 1x RS232, 1x RS485
- Modbus RTU, MQTT*, TCP/UDP protocol supported
- Transparent data transfer, with built in standard TCP/IP stack
- Multi data centers (up to 5) and TCP server, able to access center with domain name and IP address
- SMS backup, data will be transferred by SMS when TCP/UDP disconnects
- TCP heartbeat link detection, keep device always online
- Hardware and software auto inspection technology, enable operation fault auto repairing
- AT Command, CSD*
- Can be configured as an SMS Modem