Helios® Multi-bands Analog Fiber Optical Repeater
Universal Multi-Band, Multi-Service, Economic, Flexible Wireless Coverage and Capacity
With the development of mobile communication technology, more and more new communication technologies (like 4G) are being adopted. Hence, telecom operators have to handle multi-system simultaneity and provide multi-system (2G/3G/4G) services in coverage area simultaneity.
Helios® conventional Multi-Band Analog Fiber Optic Repeater System is an conventional technology and is designed to simultaneity solve problems of 2G & 3G & 4G multi-band weak mobile signals in areas far away from the 2G & 3G & 4G Base Stations (BTS) and have fiber optic cable network available.
Helios® Multi-Band Analog Fiber Optic Repeater System mainly consists of two main equipment as follows:
- Fiber DAS Donor HUB Unit – Optic Master Unit (OMU): to captures the respective 2G & 3G & 4G BTS signals via direct coupler closed to respective 2G & 3G & 4G BTS, then converts these signals into optical signal and transmits to the Remote Units via fiber optic cable.
- Fiber DAS Optic Remote Unit (ORU): it will be installed on target coverage site with an IP-67 Case or a compact standard 19”/5U single chassis and supports upgrading from Single Band to Dual Band/ Tri Band and even Quad Band with just adding separate RF Cards easily
Features & Benefits
- Supports up to four frequency bands (GSM/DCS/UMTS/LTE FDD/LTE TDD)
- One Master Unit can support up to 8 Remote Units by STAR connection
- One IP-65 Remote Unit can support up to 2 technologies and also can be expanded with multiple ORUs cascaded.
- High gain linear wide-band power amplifier technique with reliable performance, support multi-carriers.
- Scalable Output power +37dBm ~ +43dBm for option
- RJ-45 port as LAN Port to support IP WEB Browser GUI for local control
- Additional RJ-45 port as WAN Port to support remotely access through Internet/Intranet/VPN
- Built-in 2G/3G/4G wireless modem (Option) for remote monitoring by SMS or Data Link
- Details repeater parameters and status can be monitoring by built-in web interface, such as RSSI, temperature, output power level, gain, ATT, return loss, VSWR, Optic link, PA state and etc
- Unique compact IP-65 rated mRRU design for pole and wall mounte
- Flexible IP-65 rated waterproof Hot-swappable external Fan Tray with four high-performance temperature-controlled fans for increasing ventilation and better airflo
- Option 19” stackable rack-mounted cabinet with modular design is available based on project requirement
- iBwave VEX component files are available for your in-building wireless and fiber network design and deployment projects
- SNMP V2 & V3 support with a MIB File
To expand signal coverage of fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
- Outdoor: Airports, Tourism Regions, Golf Courses, Tunnels, Factories, Mining Districts, Villages etc.
- Indoor: Hotels, Exhibition Centers, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices and Packing Lots etc.
|Items||HELIOS® Analog Multi-Band Fiber Optic Repeaters|
|RF Composite Output Power||OMU: Uplink -10±2dBm per BAND|
ORU: Downlink 37dBm, 40dBm, 43dBm per BAND
|Gain||OMU: Up to +0dB (+/- 2dB)|
ORU: Up to +50dB (+/- 2dB)
|Max DL Input Power without Damage||OMU: DL: ≤10dBm per BAND|
ORU: UL: ≤-10dBm per BAND
|Group Time Delay||Max 5µs|
|Transmission Distance||Max 20KM (From OMU to ORU)|
|Optical Fiber Specification||Wave Length: 1.31µm; 1.55µm|
Output Power: Min 0dBm
Fiber Type: G652
Fiber Connector: FC/PC
Sensitivity: Max -13dBm (C/N=20dB)
|Noise Figure||Max 5dB|
|Local Control||IP Web Browser GUI via RJ-45 Port|
|Remote Monitoring and Control||Optional build-in 2G/3G/4G wireless modem for remote control|
|I/O Impedance||50 ohm|
|RF Connector||N-type Female for 2T2R|
|IP Rating||OMU: IP-30|
|MTBF||Min. 100,000 Hours|
|Power Supply||220VAC or -48VDC|
|Power Consumption||OMU: ≤120W|
|Dimension||OMU: 19” 2HU|