Single Band Digital Pico Repeaters
HELIOS® Digital Single Band Repeater is a carrier-grade, consumer-friendly digital smart signal booster that maximizes a subscriber's indoor wireless experience by eliminating in-building dead zones. It is a real cost-effective and intelligent solution to solve the last mile coverage problem, which adopts SDR (Software Define Radio) technology based upon our FPGA & DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Platform. It enables on-the-fly filter change upgrade by software without expensive hardware upgrading.
Intelligent Interference Cancellation
HELIOS® Digital Off-Air Repeaters include a Panted ICS (Interference Cancellation System) Feature. It measures the Isolation between Donor and Service Antennas and intelligent cancel the interference in real time. With ICS function, it prevents self-oscillation, enhance gain and coverage range and reduce isolation requirement between Donor Antenna and Services Antenna.
Intelligent Solution for UL Interference
HELIOS® Digital Repeaters detect Uplink activity and support muting. This means that when there is no activity in the Uplink, the Uplink is automatically closed in FPGA to prevent Uplink transmission from the Repeater to the BTS. When a call (voice or data) is made, the UL Squelch Algorithm activates the Repeater Uplink Channel. Automatic UL Gain adjustment according to the Downlink gain will also minimum the UL interference to the BTS.
It is embedded with donor and Service Antenna, and also support external SMA-type connector for Indoor D.A.S connection in small/medium coverage area
- Available customized single band
- Fully wireless, plug-and-play, DSP architecture
- SOC & embedded architecture enable delivery of significantly improved network coverage with very low power consumption
- Supports upgrading filter parameters in case of frequency re-farming by software
- Built-in Smart Donor Antenna and Service Antenna, plug-and-play, no-touch ease of use and installation
- Better out of band rejection than analog SAW filters
- Built-in USB interface for local control
- Built-in wireless modem for Helios NMS remote control
- Built-in AGC & ALC function
- High working Gain min. 70dB and cost-effective solution making coverage more affordable for small building or driving a DAS in large buildings
- Built-in patented ICS (Interference Cancellation System) mechanism to decrease the antenna isolation request
- Concise LED User Interface (UI) allows quick and easy installation by end-user
- Supports external SMA-type connector for Indoor D.A.S connection in small/medium coverage area
Frequency Range (Customized): 1710-1785/1920-1980/2500-2570MHz(Uplink);1805-1880/2110-2170/2620-2690MHz(Downlink)
Max Composite Output Power: 17±1dBm(Uplink)/17±1dBm(Downlink)
Filters Design: 1*(4-10) + 1*(4-20) MHz (Typical)(Max Spectrum Span 40MHz)
AGC Control Range: Min 25dB
Gain Control Range: 30dB
Interference Cancellation Range: Reduce isolation request between donor antenna and service antenna
VSWR: <1.8 Ripple in Band: Max ±2dB Standard: Complies with 3GPP and ETSI Antenna Type: Built-in Donor and Service antenna Antenna Gain: 6dBi I/O Impedance: 50 ohm Uplink Noise Figure: Max 8dB Group Time Delay: Max 8µS MTBF: Min. 50000 hrs Power Supply: AC220V (+/-15%), 50Hz Power Consumption: Max 25W Remote Control: Built-in wireless modem for Helios NMS remote control Monitoring: Real-time alarm for Temperature, Input Under Power, Input Over Power and etc.; Parameters monitoring for Output Power, Gain, Uplink ATT, Downlink ATT, etc.
External and Antenna Connection
RF Connector: SMA-type Female
Local Control: Local control via USB interface
Temperature Range: -25℃ to +55℃
Humidity Range: Max 95%
IP Rating: IP20